Both commuter bikes and high-end racing bicycles are susceptible to rust. Protect gears, brakes, shifters, and bicycle components with a Zerust® Bicycle Cover. These rust-inhibiting enclosures fit all single rider upright bicycles, and will provide 5 years of rust protection for your bike while it’s being stored.
The Bike Cover is:
- Corrosion proof
- Water resistant
- Mold proof
Simply clean and dry your bicycle according to the manufacturers recommendations (check owner’s manual). With the Zerust® logo imprint facing inward, put the bag over your bicycle and zip it up. For best results with the plain closure Zerust® Bicycle Cover, tuck excess material under the wheels. The rust and corrosion inhibitors will remain active for 5 years after the date of purchase.
- All Bicycles – Deerfield Beach, FL
- Beacon Cycling – Northfield, NJ
- Bicycle Evolution – Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Big Daddy’s Bike Shop – Santa Rosa Beach, FL
- Bike Link – Hilton Head Island, SC
- Billy’s Bike Shop – Sanibel, FL
- Bloomfield Bicycle – Bloomfield, CT
- Chain Reaction Bicycle – Augusta, GA
- Chubby’s Cruisers – Culvert City, CA
- Pedego Electric Bikes – Carlsbad, CA
- The Bike Doctor – Hilton Head, SC
- The Bike Rack – Washington, DC
- The Electric Bicycle Store – Fort Lauderdale, FL
- The Pedaler – El Sobrante, CA
- Scoot, Skate and Bike – Miami, FL
- Watsonville Cyclery – Watsonville, CA
Please note: Although the material used to make Zerust bicycle covers is water proof the covers are not completely water proof due to the effects of sewing in the zippers and the liner.
Plain Closure (No Zipper) 84” x 59”, With Zipper Closure 84” x 59”, With Zipper Closure 112″ x 59” (fits TANDEM bike)