- Zerust Vapor Capsules and storage bags can be used in any environment with no measurable chemical interaction with other elements. There is no likelihood that the vapors will enhance flammability, or react with industrial or marine atmospheres to create any by-products.
- You may combine Zerust packaging materials to ensure maximum corrosion protection.
- Zerust products are stable under normal storage and packing conditions. However, avoid contact with flames, strong acids, solvents that swell polyethylene, oxidizers and reducing agents that can react with the internally contained chemical system.
- Zerust Vapor Capsules will not provide protection from corrosion caused by direct contact of the metal with acids, water, etc.
- Over an extended period of time, Zerust products will yellow paper. Do not use in proximity to antique books, photographs, valuable documents, etc.
- Zerust products are cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. No special handling or disposing is required. No unpleasant aromas are emitted. Electrical or mechanical properties of the packaged item are not affected.
- To maximize the effectiveness of Zerust products that are placed inside an enclosure, restrict air-flow as much as possible. Place Zerust products as close as possible to the center of the enclosure to ensure full corrosion protection coverage.
- Do not use Zerust products repeatedly at temperatures above 180º F.
- Do not install Zerust products where they will come in contact with bulk water or be submerged.
- Pack only clean and dry parts.
- When storing sensitive components, wear gloves to avoid leaving acidic, corrosion causing fingerprints.
- When packing metal parts, the ambient temperature and the part temperature should be the same to prevent condensation from forming inside of the enclosure.
- Make sure enclosures are tightly sealed or closed.
- Zerust Vapor Capsules must not be disassembled to expose the contents. In case of accidental ingestion, give water and induce vomiting.
- WARNING: DO NOT PUT ANY PERSON OR ANIMAL INSIDE A ZERUST ENCLOSURE. SUFFOCATION AND DEATH COULD OCCUR.
- We guarantee that our products conform to production specifications and are made in accordance with documented ISO 9001 quality procedures.
- Because Zerust cannot anticipate or control the many different conditions under which this information or these products may be used, no warranty, express or implied, is made except that the products conform to the manufacturer’s specifications. The buyer/user assumes all risk of use, storage and handling of these products.
- Zerust will not be responsible for special or consequential damages.
- We expressly disclaim responsibility for its use. We make NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, as to the effects of use (including, but not limited to, damage or injury) or the results to be obtained, whether or not used in accordance with the directions.
- Buyer/user agrees that, if a product proves to be defective, the seller’s obligation shall be to replace or refund the purchase price of such product at the buyer’s option. The seller shall not be liable in tort or contract for any loss or damage, incidental or consequential.