$29.99 – $69.99
Both commuter bikes and high-end racing cycles are easily susceptible to harmful rust. Protect gears, brakes, shifters and metal components with a Zerust Bicycle Cover. These rust-inhibiting enclosures fit all single rider upright bicycles.
Zerust bicycle covers are:
- Corrosion proof
- Water resistant
- Mold proof
Simply clean and dry your bicycle according to the manufacturer’s recommendations in the owner’s manual. With the Zerust logo imprint facing inward, put the bag over your bicycle and zip it up. The rust and corrosion inhibitors will remain active for five (5) years after the date of purchase.
For the best results when using the plain closure Bicycle Cover, tuck any excess material under the wheels. Check out our product information and resources pages for additional tips.
- All Bicycles – Deerfield Beach, FL
- Beacon Cycling – Northfield, NJ
- Bicycle Evolution – Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Big Daddy’s Bike Shop – Santa Rosa Beach, FL
- Bike Link – Hilton Head Island, SC
- Billy’s Bike Shop – Sanibel, FL
- Bloomfield Bicycle – Bloomfield, CT
- Chain Reaction Bicycle – Augusta, GA
- Chubby’s Cruisers – Culvert City, CA
- Pedego Electric Bikes – Carlsbad, CA
- The Bike Doctor – Hilton Head, SC
- The Bike Rack – Washington, DC
- The Electric Bicycle Store – Fort Lauderdale, FL
- The Pedaler – El Sobrante, CA
- Scoot, Skate and Bike – Miami, FL
- Watsonville Cyclery – Watsonville, CA
Please note: Although the material used to make Zerust Bicycle Covers is waterproof, the covers are not completely watertight due to the effects of sewing in the zippers and the liner.
Plain Closure (No Zipper) 84” x 59”, With Zipper Closure 84” x 59”, With Zipper Closure 112" x 59” (fits TANDEM bike)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.