[custommenu container_class=”page-menu alignright” menu=”Tool & Tackle Box Rust Control Resources”]
Zerust Tool & Tackle Box products help to ensure toolbox and tackle box corrosion prevention so your valuables last longer.
What is corrosion?
Corrosion – The degradation of metal over time as the surface interacts with oxygen, water and acid gases. As a result of this deterioration, rust can form on unprotected tools and tackle, sometimes within hours.
Toolbox and Tackle Box Corrosion Prevention – Managing corrosion with Zerust Tool & Tackle Box Products will inhibit the electrochemical reactions that cause rust on the surface of your valuable tools and tackle, saving you time and money.
storage and Handling best Practices
- All bags and containers must be tightly closed to restrict airflow.
- The temperature of metal items being stored must be the same as the current room temperature.
- Avoid the direct contact of metal with wood, paper and cardboard.
- Always wear clean, dry gloves before handling metal.
- Pack only clean, dry metal items.