Both commuter bikes and high-end racing bicycles are susceptible to rust. Protect gears, brakes, shifters, and bicycle components with a Zerust® Bicycle Cover. These rust-inhibiting enclosures fit all single rider upright bicycles, and will provide 5 years of rust protection for your bike while it’s being stored.
The Bike Cover is:
- Corrosion proof
- Water resistant
- Mold proof
- and Rust-inhibiting
Simply clean and dry your bicycle according to the manufacturers recommendations (check owner’s manual). With the Zerust® logo imprint facing inward, put the bag over your bicycle and zip it up. For best results with the plain closure Zerust® Bicycle Cover, tuck excess material under the wheels. The rust and corrosion inhibitors will remain active for 5 years after the date of purchase.
- All Bicycles - Deerfield Beach, FL
- Beacon Cycling - Northfield, NJ
- Bicycle Evolution - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Big Daddy's Bike Shop - Santa Rosa Beach, FL
- Bike Link - Hilton Head Island, SC
- Billy's Bike Shop - Sanibel, FL
- Bloomfield Bicycle - Bloomfield, CT
- Chain Reaction Bicycle - Augusta, GA
- Chubby's Cruisers - Culvert City, CA
- Pedego Electric Bikes - Carlsbad, CA
- The Bike Doctor - Hilton Head, SC
- The Bike Rack - Washington, DC
- The Electric Bicycle Store - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- The Pedaler - El Sobrante, CA
- Scoot, Skate and Bike - Miami, FL
- Watsonville Cyclery - Watsonville, CA
Please note: although the material used to make Zerust bicycle covers is water proof the covers are not completely waterproof due to the effects of sewing in the zippers and the liner.